The Bounty Program
IJJ Corp’s Kickstart Campaign
IJJCorp’s IEO eCETP Launch campaign is inviting investors to read our white paper to determine, if funding the eCommerce Exchange Trading platform by considering either investing as a short or long-term investor.
Our initiative is to enterprise donation contribution services by launching an eCommerce Exchange Trading Platform (eCETP) for processing payments and funding services. The objective is to augment working capital with contributions utilizing trustful alternative funding resources to improve community budgeting initiatives for state governments at county levels, and with for and non-profit organizations with community-based projects.
The Bounty Program Summary:
The following description provides the scope of the Bounty and its purpose.
- Bounty Program Capital Raise: $520,000
- The Investor Kickstart Funding goal set at: $254,870
- Bounty Benefit: 100% Return On Investment (ROI) Payout of $509,740 plus the Kickstart amount.
What is being funded:
The Kickstart has three excellent offers for investor(s) interested in supporting the Bounty Program:
- 100% ROI as stated above
- The investor(s) will receive 5,097,400 IJJ ERC 777 tokens valued at 5-cents each to equal the $254,870
- The tokens are also eligible for Buyback campaign at 15-cent each trade value up to $764,610.
How to Invest
To purchase the buyer must register with the Hosting Exchange Platform that approve IJJ Corp’s business model and will provide a secure trading platform.
ROI expectation Statement: The payout for the Bounty Program is tied directly to the capital raise. The Use of Proceeds show a payout within 2 Phases, which can be adjusted with considerations.
With the Bounty Program under development we can start an progress promotion campaign the start enrolling of Alliance partners for unique training and live earning donation and contribution program. In essence the first train is free for the Alliance Partner to earn working capital between $2,400 to $6,000 to purchase their first starter package starting between $50 to $350.
The enrollment Goal:
The distribution plan is to build 10,000 in the USA and 200 aboard as Alliance partnerships within the total Target Market.
With an additional 400 Licensed Alliance Partner within the Target Market.
Here is how it works:
Its important to know that all payout are based on Initial Exchange Offer being able to sell ERC-777 Tokens to generate the funding at minimum Phase 1 & 2.
The following tables are available in the White Paper on pages 39 and 40 under Use of Proceeds During IEO – SECTION 4- Working Capital expenditures – Phase 1 & 2 titled: Investor and Advisor Bounty Program: Support collaborative placements based impact investing and also in the Use of Proceed -Blog page (click here).
The Bounty Program is available for Investor and Advisor. The following information is an exclusive offer independent of the IEO only for the Kickstart package offer:
- The minimum investment is $25 for a block of 500 ERC-777 tokens at 5-cents each.
- The allocation is 5,097,400 ERC-777 deposited on Exchange, an exclusive offer.
- There will be 10,195 blocks available for purchase each with 500 ERC-777 Tokens.
Kickstart Objective: To erect a functional baseline operation
With the ability to provide Demo’s, promote enrollments, and generate revenue for our alliance Partner during their trial period.
Which will afford them the opportunity to purchase a Donator Backer Package and continue to benefit by using the list of cash and revenue generator programs.
The cost to mint Ether ERC -777 and ERC-223 is vary negligible against the Internal rate of return (IRR) value.
The cost for a trial Donator Backer Package is 3% of the DBP Price, assembled with 1 ERC-777 and 150 ERC-223 account receipts with a potential value for Profit up to $2,400 earnings and for a Nonprofit is a $6,000 donation.
We will push the trial campaign until the 10,000-alliance enrollment goal is achieved.
Our Service is offered online worldwide!
Donator Backer Package Pricing
Kickstart implementation of a baseline installation to standup a functional operating service.
The goal will include:
- Marketing and promotional programs for DB enrollments.
- To perform Demonstrations, provide free product for live trial periods to capture Alliance Partners.
- The development of Smart Contracts to mint the various ERC’s token Standards for eCETP.
- Hiring software developers.
- Promotional services.
To include the list of line items in table for eCETP baseline deployment initiatives as state on page 7 of the white Paper.
Our Expansion Plan
- Enrollment of 10,000 Alliance Partners worldwide.
- Employ 52 USA State Agents and 200 Agents Aboard.
- Establish 10 key Categories of professional service providers:
- Business Consultants
- Business and Market Developers
- Customer Support Center
- Investors Pools
- Manufacture Partnership
- Media Technical Services
- Set of Business Tools
- Software Services
THE ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS:
The Membership enrollment process is an Alliance Partner application approval process. The approval process has measurable acceptance criteria’s to be met.
- Must meet the Member Evidence Clause.
- Business or entity registration in a states’ office of taxation as the business’s domicile.
- Proof of management control
- Participate in 4 day set and preparation for a live earning training period to learn how to conduct a Donation Contribution campaign.
- Open a Alliance Partner account to process your first $50 On-Demand Order.
The above General Terms and Condition are for Nonprofit Entities.
Developing the working capital resources:
Blockchain niche – Creating the IJJ-token for exchange designed for eCETP.
We have designed a product to the eCETP offering Rewards & Benefits for our Alliance Partners.
Where both IJJ Corporation and Alliance Partner will benefit more in favor of the Alliance Partner.
We have selected 310,000 Prospect within our Target Market that possess the best fit.
Here’s how it works:
Before launching the IEO the kickstart includes an aggressive marketing campaigns to commence marketing for the enrollment of 10,000 Alliance Partner to start generating sales for Donator Backer Packages (DBP).
The Buy-1 Get rewards represents two digital variables assigned to from the ITS and training package:
- The IEO token traded on the open market is convertible to the Retainer accounts using a receiving Smart Contract for ERC Standard 777.
- The IJJ minted ERC-223 Reward token is used as the donation receipt.
- Training program for 2 to 4 days to setup account details in preparation to conduct the Trial Testing period
- Training package will offer a full-service donation trial period for 14 days.
The investor should note that On-Demand orders have a preset price is $50 and come with IJJ Token rewards supplied by IJJCorp to complete the standard DBP with 150 reward accounts.
To create demand and interest for the IEO: IJJCorp is Launching a mandated Buyback campaign starting once the IJJ Token is traded on the Exchange are then eligible for the buyback program.
The IEO token is locked into a DB donors’ package: The IEO ERC-777 token is classified as a cryptographic hashed Token called the Retainer an integral component required by eCETP as the account holder for donation receipts for DBP. All DBP requires a Retainer Token as the Account Index before adding IJJ ERC-223 Token Minted for Rewards. The Retainer token is an open market Trade and still is tradable.
Training Package: Training is 4 days to setup account details in preparation to conduct the Trial Testing period. The Alliance Partner will conduct its first live earning donation contribution trial period over 14 days.
Retainer Tokens: The Retainer is a $10 service fee to open an account for each unique IEO Token. Reward tokens are signed to the Retainer account index recording each donor transaction.
The market is over 1.5 Million Organizations worldwide utilizing Donations and Contributions.
How we plan on meeting our enrollment goals.
To support the DB Packages three initiatives are being implemented:
- Enroll 10,000 Donator Backer as the Alliance Partner.
- We have created five tremendous benefits programs, especially for sponsorships with existing donation pools at 1,500 or more.
- Target marketing into the communities as the vary source that will energize donations requirements.
We realized a strong and relentless marketing campaign is required to enroll DB to include Donors within their respective communities.
For the Donor participation, the option to receive Rewards and benefit is designed, where the DB and Donor invest in each other to fund projects and programs, as a great encourager with earnings and deposits benefits.
Customer Capture Program
Government and Non-profit Organizations Once approved the Alliance Partner is granted access to the Donator Backer module. The training period is 2 to 4 days to setup and provision resources in preparation to process the first On-Demand Order.
The 20/60/40 Option plan:
The Donor realizes that the Nonprofits have operating expenditures, thus they can option to participate in the 20/60/40 option plan.
With a preset starting level at $40 for the donation contribution, where 60% or $24 is the donation to a selected non-profit and 40% or $16 as the contribution.
The Sponsor always have full control over all fiat and can dictate still how and where disbursement are processed, but will receive as a For-profit a 1099 generated by eCETP.
Executing a Buyback Campaign using On-Demand Orders:
The code within eCETP requires ERC-777 standard as the Retainer (Sponsored Donation Account) to create an On-Demand build-orders.
The system mandates an ERC-777 cryptographic hashed Tokens as the Retainer. In addition, with the requirement to send and receive Fiat between DB and Donator a smart contract will use the ERC-223 standards.
The Buyback campaign also offers up to 300% return for ERC-777 offered on the IEO at 5-cents with up to 15-cent for each On-Demand Order.
On-Demand Orders are requested by the DB; thus, the volume of DB Donation Packages will dictate when a Buyback order is executed.
Under the On-Demand Order a preset price set at $50 each. The Buyback mandates the acquisition of 150 IEO ERC-777 cryptographic hashed tokens are required as Retainer Tokens at 15 cents each with a total cost at $22.62 + processing fees; estimated cost of goods at $25. This method creates a volume of DBP to support On-Demand Orders.
The above On-Demand Order will create 150 DBPs at $50 each or $7,500 in DBP sales.
We are confident in our ability to meet and exceed our short 18 month and 5 years goals.
eCETP is a Funding & Payment Processing Service and Great Benefits and Rewards.
We have one service charge for Alliance Partners approve under the Member Evidence Clause “buy a $50 Donator Backer Packages for a eCETP online self service donation account to be start.
On-Demand Rewards and Great Benefits:
- The 20/60/40 Plan Option: Benefits the For-Profit category more so the nontaxable status. For-Profit Alliance Partner can purchase a $350 package with 1500 reward receipts can potentially raise donation where 60% is up to $36,000 and $24,000 in contributions using the 20/60/40 plan option.
- Donor Backer: Will purchase a DBP and donates rewards that generate donations with an option for contribution income. Using a $50 DBP Non-profit donation Contribution is $6,000. The For-Profit using the same $50 DBP has two partials: $3,600 for donation and $2,400 for contributions.
- Buyback Campaign: where IEO Token is purchase at 5-cents each token buyback opts’ up to $0.15 per token and the investor receives up to 300% Return on Funding and can participate in selling Retainer tokens on IJJ Corp eCETP Platform with greater basis points.
- IJJ Corp will use the Organizations orders at $50 per order to buy back the tokens, which were prepaid by the IEO used to fund the Go-To-Market Plan. Using the mandated On-Demand Requirement 150 ERC777 are purchase per order
- Deposit Conversion: provides the format on the potential earnings after the 60% donations valued at $96,000, by using 40% of the package at $16 each reward times 4,000 to generate $64,000, which is repeatable 6 times annually valued at $384,000.
- Lease to license Ownership: Members of the Target Market are limited to the first 100, to commit 12 months to ordering 7 Diamond Buy-1 Get 2000 rewards Account per Package at 4 per month priced at $350.00 each for 8,000 account receipts. This is high volume campaign used for payoffs like mortgages, major expansion plans, debt relief programs. Based on business category this has Monthly Donations Target: $320,000 and Annually Donation Projections: $3,840,000
- Self-Funding Repeatable Donation Contribution: Great for raising working capital for repeatable programs budget, for lower income Donor, where the Sponsor makes several direct trade investment with a Donor to create a deposit where after 7 transaction the investment comes 61% of the donation, where both parties are share in earning benefits.
On-Demand also derived from the Public Sector providing Funding and With an Asset Exchange program.