The eCETP Baseline Deployment Initiative.
Bounty Program Funding objective:
- Outsource Programming services to develop eCETP.
- Create baseline operation to offer donations packages with customer
The table calculations are from third party quotations and or available for review upon request.
The Deployment Table Timeframes:
- 2 months for the eCETP development.
- 1 month for beta to deployment
- Staffing within 2 weeks after funding.
- eCETP will be outsourced to a software developer with existing CMS, Cryptographic and Token Exchange Experience.
- Inhouse Support team will develop cloud and mobile training services.
- Advertising and Promotions will also be outsourced services for the Alliance Partner Capture and retention program.
The Bounty Program Summary:
- The Funding raise for the Bounty Program is $520,000 to allocation a 100% ROI Payout.
- The Use of Proceeds will allocate $509,745 as the Bounty Program for investor funding goal of $254,870 to deploy the donation platform and initial structure support services.
- Funding for the Bounty Program is accumulated during the IEO, until the closing date as a line item expense.
For complete details review the IEO White Paper.
Position eCETP Traction for Potential Alliance Partners:
The Bounty Program will establish a structure to position the traction for potential customers and investor to witness the potential of eCETP, elevates the ability for the three target markets to create On-Demand Orders (ODO) based on the existence of the eCETP availability to conduct donation services.
Online User Training Program:
- Free Training Program with all materials, 1 Token Retainer, and 150 Account Receipts Supplied.
- Training experience starts with setting up the Alliance Partner Account to running a live 10 to 12-day donation after 2 to 4-days of structured programming.
- During the 14-day trial period the Alliance Partner could earn between $2,400 to $6,000 in working Capital to cover their time and expenses.
- Additional training for all Alliance Partner is provided online as tutorial videos, plus subscription level technical services are also available.